Thursday, March 8, 2012

Bye Bye, Birdy

Bye bye, Birdy.  I said, bye bye!
Little birdy.  Go 'way.  You makin' me cray-cray.  I keep telling you, bye bye, Birdy, bye bye!  But back you come again, smashing upside the window.  Tap, tap, smash.  Tap, tap, smash.  All day, yesterday.  This morning, you back again.  Enough, Birdy.  Enough.  What up, Birdy?  What you doing, anyway?  Other than makin' me cray-cray?  You on the little ledge, hopping around.  Then you up on the bougainvillea.  Bye bye!  For two seconds, some relief.  Then you back again.  Azoy gich, birdy?  So soon?  Not too smart, eh, Birdy? What part of ba-bye aren't you getting?  You know what I went through to get this photo?  Up on a chair, on tippy-toes.  That's how cray-cray you makin' me.  Tap, tap, smash.  Tap, tap, smash.  Please, Birdy.  Go 'way.  Gay ga zinta hate, Birdy.  Go in good health.  Go now.  Right now.  Ah.  So quiet.  No more Birdy.  Bye bye.  Oh, sh*t, Birdy.  You back!  You makin' me cray-cray!  Go 'way.

5 comments:

  1. Birdy under glass...yum yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried to scare him off with a broom. He left and now he's back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you do a great breakfast.......bird just wants a drive thru........er fly thru. come on carol, put on your skates, short skirt, scoup neck t, open the window and serve.

    never more.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. SJG, do you have a flowering plant next to that window inside? I had a crazy bird doing that for the longest time - suicide dive-bombing, we called it - until I realized he was trying to get at an orchid on my bedroom table.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maybe the bird just read "Are You My Mother" and thinks I'm his long long mammala? Cathy and Cheryl, my gals, you made me laff! I will serve the birds a platter of worms tomorrow. And BG, the flowering plant is on the outside, but I still think the bird is a dumb. It's 3:30 and he's still bonking himself against the glass.

    ReplyDelete