Friday, May 16, 2014

My Work Here Is Done


At the CW upfront presentation, where hubby runs around in a nice suit, making sure everything sounds and looks right and that everyone is happy, more or less.  I sit in the audience, doing nothing.


The Neon Trees perform.   I send photos to the youngest son to prove, once and for all, that I'm hip and happening.


All dressed up and bejeweled for the CW party, wearing fancy shoes that will later hurt my feet and make me kvetch about the tortured state of my toes.  Did we really have to walk the 10 blocks back to the hotel?


The Diamond Horse Shoe, a loud, pulsating night club where performers hang upside down and pole dance and make me feel old and past my prime.  I can do that at home, where I'm headed today. Makes sense.  I'm finally over my jet lag.

No comments:

Post a Comment