Monday, February 9, 2015

Mrs. Sherman Oaks Dethroned

A former Mrs. Sherman Oaks Rapidly Aging Beauty Queen is fighting in court to get her tiara back after claiming that pageant officials harassed her for packing on Girl Scout Cookie poundage. The cruelly dethroned Mrs. Sherman Oaks, aka the SJG, claimed pageant organizers told her to "get off the thin mints, you porker," the Associated Press reported.

Linda Bloomstein, president of the Mrs. Sherman Oaks organization, said that a recent rear-end photo of the SJG yielded "unfortunate" pictures that did the SJG "no favors." "I was born with this butt," said the SJG, in self-defense. "Plus, I can't help myself. Those Thin Mints... they're just too eff'n good."

But Bloomstein says they stripped the Mrs. Sherman Oaks 2015 sash from the SJG, "because she's left-handed and her thank-you notes for gifts are illegible. The fact that she sent the wrong message modeling at important functions in a cheap, ill-fitting Vera Wang knock-off is besides the point. Although I did suggest to her that she might want to get off the Thin Mints. She took it very personally."

The SJG says the charges of insubordination and wardrobe offenses are an attempt to cover up the initial complaints about her Thin Mint habit. "They really made my butt a big deal," she told the Today Show. "I think they're trying to cover up for their big butt prejudice. I've been eating Thin Mints since I was a Girl Scout selling them door to door to support my family. I'm not about to stop now."

2 comments:

  1. Genius name those thin mints, second only to Gauchos... I am into my annual "sneak to the car" mode to avoid the need to confront red wagons laden with "product" being tugged down the sidewalk by green uniformed pixie, followed by beaming mother and mad dog... The GS Cookie season is closely followed by the lemonade stand in our neighborhood... makes you hope for a snow day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't say no to the adorable neighbor girl selling the cookies. I have tried, but it's not happening.

    ReplyDelete