Tuesday, May 22, 2012

How To Avoid Jet Lag

Answer:  Don't go anywhere.  Ever.  You're welcome!
Even in my zombie state, the SJG never stops working on your behalf.  I know you turn to me for answers and wisdom.  Not a day goes by that someone doesn't stop me on the street and ask me an important life-altering question.  Yesterday, it happened again.  "Excuse me, ma'am.  You look semi-intelligent." "Why, thank you.  How kind of you to notice."  "Can you tell me where Central Park is?  I'm a little lost."  "That makes two of us.  I thought I was back in L.A."  "Silly SJG," said the directionally-challenged individual.  "If you were in L.A. would we be standing under this scaffolding?"  "Good point," I said.  "Turn left at the pedicab, go past the hot dog cart, and keep walking.  You'll get there eventually."  Well, I'm glad I cleared that up. Next question?

No comments:

Post a Comment