Saturday, March 8, 2014

A Kick In The Tush

A friendly SJG reminder:  Tonight remember to turn your entire life forward one hour.  This is the universe's way of giving you a swift kick in the tush.  The message is clear: No more falling back, lazy bones. No more dwelling on the glorious past. That was so one hour ago.  Get over yourself.  Enough with the procrastinating.  All those things you've been pretending you're going to do? Well, what are you waiting for?  Get on with it already. You've run out of excuses. There's no time like the future, capiche?  Tonight the universe is shoving you head first into tomorrow.  But if you're anything like me, you're probably wondering, what's the big rush, universe? Why you gotta be so cruel? Why you wanna deprive me of an hour of sleep?  Haven't you seen the bags under my eyes, universe?  I need that eff'n hour.  Don't take it away.  Give it back, bitch. Oh, hang on, I think the universe just sent me a text.  Let's read it together, shall we?  "MAKE ME." Never mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment