Friday, May 27, 2016

My Doctor's Feeble, Tacky Excuse

To Whom It May (or May Not) Concern,

Please excuse the Short Jewish Gal from posting her intergalatically-acclaimed blog today. I apologize on her behalf for the inconvenience and heartache that the absence of her blog may (or may not) cause today. But she cannot blog today. Don't ask her. Why? I'll tell you why. I went to medical school. I just examined her petite personage and found she is suffering from an alarming condition that gets little attention: Broadway Theater Withdrawal. She hasn't seen a big splashy musical in over a week and the pain is unbearable. Throw in the nasal difficulties that continue to taunt her, the lingering jet lag and the nonstop questioning of her existence, and she's a medical mess. There is no known cure, I'm afraid, but God willing, with a little rest and some more time spent listening to "Hamilton," she'll be well enough to blog tomorrow.

Thank you for understanding (or not).

Be well,
Dr. Mordecai Mezuzah
Private Concierge Physician to the SJG

No comments:

Post a Comment