Wednesday, June 17, 2020

So Many Masks, So Much Time

If you're anything like me, you're probably in the market for some good news, as opposed to the open-to-interpretation onslaught we keep getting. It's flattening here but spiking there. Everything's open, oh schiza, no it's not. To briefly upgrade your economy seat in Purgatory to First Class Limbo, I invite you to rejoice in my personal triumph. In the category of better late than never, all the masks I ordered a while back, based on bold, ALL CAPS proclamations of MADE IN THE USA, and promising to be "breathable," have finally arrived from, where else, China. If this isn't exciting, what is? So many other things. I'll start a list and get it to you, shortly. Meanwhile, I'm a woman of many identities.
Sea Turtle Conservationist 

Presidential Protester 

Bohemian Rhapsodizer

 
(mask made in USA by Anvil Entertainment 1893)

Pandemic-Not-Over Reminder

No comments:

Post a Comment