Thursday, November 13, 2014

You Rascal, You

"I'm a good boy, I am." -- Cockney Raccoon

"Honey, I have some disturbing news."
"Is it bad?"
"It's pretty bad."
"Okay, tell me."
"The raccoon repeller is a dud."
"What?"
"It has failed to repel the raccoons."
"No, really?"
"Yes, really."
"How do you know?"
"They left evidence."
"@#$%! Did they destroy the grass?"
"Just a section."
"Those @#$%'n bastards."
"Don't worry, honey. I saved most of it. I was ruthless with the stomping of the grass. Stomp, stomp, stomp."
"You know what I spent on that raccoon repeller?"
"How much?"
"Enough."
"Well, it's a dud."
"Maybe if I turn up the frequency, I can blast those suckers out of the yard."
"Definitely do that. Set that repeller on high."
"Oh, I'm going to."
"I know."
"I really thought this would take care of it."
"But it didn't."
"@#$%!"
"You can say that again."

No comments:

Post a Comment