Monday, October 7, 2019

An Early Birthday & A Bit About A Clown

Is there a law that says you can't celebrate your daughter-in-law's birthday a few days early? Hang on, let me do some quick scholarly research. Whew, according to Koogle, you can celebrate anyone's birthday early or late, what's the diff, as long as there's cake. On Sunday, we decided to go for early. So here she is, the wonderful Chlo-Chlo, only days away from turning 26. Remember being 26? I don't. Not really. Well, maybe a little. But I do know this. When I turned 26, no one texted me. I had zero Facebook friends. They had to regale the wonder that is me in person. Let's hope that never goes out of style or I believe we're doomed. Doomed, I tell ya! 
I've learned so much in my advanced years, and one thing holds true: If you put silly party hats on the table, people of all ages will put them on. Take the birthday girl and her hubby.
Or these three right here. Meg, Scotty and a gal who'll wear anything that gives me a bit more height.
This guy here. The party hat really works for him. Don't you agree? If only we could've found a clown to make the celebration complete. Wait, here's one now. Check out this BuzzFeed video, featuring my brother aka Johnny The Clown, the first in a series on clowns. I'm so proud of him, I could scream, but instead, I'll kvell and invite you to join me.

No comments:

Post a Comment