Sunday, May 24, 2015

Stop! In The Name of Adventure!

Someone else's quote of the day.

The sons may be off having their Big Adventures, but that doesn't mean the SJG doesn't get to have a few new semi-wild experiences of my own. Why, just yesterday...


I dodged an oncoming bus at Hollywood and Vine...


... Tried to break into the W Hotel (who knew I needed a room card to get in the side entrance?)

The Faux Supremes

... Developed "The Shimmy Shimmy Shoulder Groove," a new seated dance move sure to sweep the nation -- all while the lady in the row behind us YELLED out crazy sh*t throughout "Motown: The Musical." Examples: "Diana!" "Michael!" "Uh huh, that's right!" "Mmm, mmm, Marvin!!!!" 

Get in line, ladies

... And at Intermission, fought my way to one of three dangerously crowded bathrooms at the Pantages and made it out alive. During my lengthy wait, in between shoving matches and "hey, no cuts, byotch!" I do believe I came up with...


... A genius idea. There are apps to reserve parking spots. Why not a Ladies Room App to reserve a stall at any theater, stadium or airport in the known world? Talk about a time (and bladder) saver. I told ya it was genius.

No comments:

Post a Comment