Monday, May 11, 2015

Spoiled For Life

JetBlue Mint, Bitches!

The people want to know: how was the SJG's first ever trip in Business Class? Let's just say it was... well... life-changing. What the eff have I been doing sitting in the sardine zone all these years? As the saying goes, at least in my family and anyone else raised on "You Don't Have To Be Jewish," if you've got money, you can travel. And when you're tagging along with Mr. Most-Expenses-Paid, aka hubby (in town for the CW Upfront), why not go in style. And why not mention JetBlue's new 
Business Class called Mint as many times as possible, in hopes that they will grant you free travel forever. I know, I know. It's highly unlikely. But the SJG can try. Two seconds on board, I fell in lust love with JetBlue Mint and started to weep with joy and dance in the JetBlue Mint Aisle till hubby made me sit down. The fact that I was catered to, non-stop, by these two nice fellas...

JetBlue Mint Stewards

certainly made my Passage to NYC all the more delightful. So here I am, you Big Apple, you, jet-lagged and ready to weave in and out of your eternal scaffolding like an alien from Outer Sherman Oaks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment