Monday, May 4, 2015

Royals Pick Very Familiar Name For Princess


(London) The agonizing wait is over. On Monday, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge revealed their newborn's full title: Her Royal Highness Charlotte Elizabeth Diana of Sherman Oaks Cambridge. By naming their new baby Princess Charlotte, the nice young couple pays tribute to the Short Jewish Gal, who guided them during their conversion to Judaism, an upgrade that's still pretty hush-hush over at Buckingham Palace. Not only does Charlotte mean "petite," an obvious reference to the delicate stature of the internationally-acclaimed blogger, but it also contains the SJG's actual first name. Just remove the extraneous letters of H, Double T and E, and what's left? Carol. Reached at home in Sherman Oaks, where she's preparing for her youngest son's graduation from college, the SJG had this to say about the touching royal nod: "What? Are you kidding me? I'm kvelling like crazy. I knew when I taught Wills and Kate how to hora with feeling that we'd made a connection. I knew when I gave them their first taste of kugel that I'd recruited two total mensches to the tribe. But this? This is just pure unadulterated joy. I'm beyond ferklempt. I may need to lie down."

No comments:

Post a Comment