Saturday, December 12, 2015

That Big Tree You See On TV

It was so nice of Rockefeller Center to light up this pretty Xmas tree for the SJG. What's that? It's not just for me? Oh. That explains the nine gazillion people in the general vicinity last night, trying to snap selfies, too. Thanks for clearing that up.

I'd like to take this opportunity to apologize to the cute little girl I nearly trampled just to get this shot of the skaters, but I do believe it was worth it.

Here I am with Debbi, aka Bubbles, after we saw "Fun Home," an incredibly moving show from which I may never recover.

Ripley-Grier Studios 

Today, the SJG and Cathy Hamilton, my writing partner and co-conspirator in silliness, will attend the rehearsal for tomorrow's reading of our show, "Brushes: A Comedy of Hairs." Are we excited? Let me think about that. Oh. Hell. Yes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment