Saturday, December 15, 2018

Tiptoe Through The Tulips

Well, nice people, I've decided to tiptoe through the tulips till next year. What does that mean? I'll tell you. I'm taking leave of my senses... hang on, that happened years ago. Let me start over. I'm taking leave of my blog till January. Why? I'll tell you why. Because in 2018, I gave you 348 glimpses, if you include today, into the dark yet delightful SJG psyche. That's plenty for one year. Not to worry. Upon my return, I fully plan to bombard you, inundate you, and overwhelm you with charming, travel magazine-worthy photos of myself and my family in very French places. Till then, mes amies, I bid you a fondue. Sorry, still working on getting the college French back. I bid you adieu. 

2 comments:

  1. I'll miss you SJG but have a great time in France. A bientot! Brighton Gal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you... just taking a wee little break. And wi-fi will be very iffy for us as we dodge rioters. Happy Holidays to you and yours xo

    ReplyDelete