Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Short Jewish Gal Spotted In Sherman Oaks

For the past three years, I've been blogging on the wonderful BoomerGirl.com as the Showbiz Kid, thanks to my dear friend Cathy Hamilton. You can find her hilarious take over at BoomerGirlDiary.blogspot.com.

I'll now be known as Short Jewish Gal, only because Show Biz Kid is taken, and anyway, who cares, because, let's face it, Short Jewish Gal describes me best. Sure, I've grown up in Show Biz, I've worked in Show Biz, and I have many deep thoughts on Show Biz. But in my heart, I'm an S.J.G. and always will be.

So, please hang in there with me as I figure this blogging thing out on my own. Cathy Hamilton promises to hold my hand, all the way from her perch in Lawrence, Kansas.


Here I am with eldest son Billy, who towers over me.  On a good day, I'm barely 5'2."

No comments:

Post a Comment