Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Celebrity Collisions

The very, very tall Krysten Ritter of "Breaking Bad" 
& "Don't Trust the B---- in Apartment 23"

Forget Hollywood.  Sherman Oaks is the place to bump into a celebrity. Literally.  Just hang out at Whole Paycheck with the SJG and watch what happens.  The other day, I backed my big booty right into Krysten Ritter.  "Oh, oopsie doodle!" I said, shifting my tush so she could squeeze by me.  Yeah, I know.  My butt just gets in the way sometimes. This is the blessing and the curse of the SJG Anatomy. But I prefer to blame the narrow aisles at Whole Paycheck.  From up above, came sweet forgiveness.  "That's okay," she said. As the lanky actress strutted away, all leggy and model-like, I got a good look at her.  "Oh!  It's Krysten Ritter," I whispered to hubby.  "I just saw her on 'Hollywood Game Night.'" "I'd like six chicken feta sausages," he said to the guy behind the counter.  Hubby doesn't get too excited by celebrity sightings. Thirty years of working in TV tends to do that to a fella.  But I enjoy these starry collisions, thoroughly, and look forward to the next one -- as long as it's not vehicular in nature.  

No comments:

Post a Comment