Tuesday, April 2, 2019

It's The Yeast I Can Do

An early morning text from my childhood friend Nonie. Good thing I'm already up at 6:06 a.m. "Hi, any good recipe ideas for matzoh ball soup? I have never made it.... Happy Passover."  I text back: "The best recipe for matzoh ball soup is to ask my mother-in-law to make it."  
A Jew took his Passover lunch to eat outside in the park. He sat down on a bench and began eating. Shortly thereafter a blind man came by and sat down next to him. Feeling neighborly, the Jew offered a sheet of matzoh to the blind man. The blind man ran his fingers over the matzoh for a minute, and exclaimed, "Who wrote this?!"
A cranky man named Herbert sits at the Passover seder table. He speaks: "Why do I hafta sit at the kids' table? This stinks!! This really stinks!!" Moral:  No seder would be complete without the bitter Herb.
http://kosher4passover.com/jokes.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment