Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Mama Needs A Bigger Paycheck

Crystal Bowersox

Season after season, I can't help myself, I'm still in love with "American Idol."  Let me count the ways:  I love it for the range of talent.  I love it for the cringe factor.  I love it for the so-called "artistry," or the lack there of.  I love it for the pitchy notes, the stellar notes and the notes that fall in-between.  I love it for the show it wants to be.  And I love it for the show it almost is.  I'm not ashamed to tell you that I'm into it, no matter how lame the judging gets.  Every week, I'll be throwing my random thoughts your way (whether you want 'em or not), and a tasty sound bite.  Ladies Night:  I'm loving Crystal, a total natural, so much more than a coffee house singer.  I'm liking Didi and Lilly, too.  I'm envying the girls with long legs.  Where can I order myself a pair?  I'm pondering all the piercings and studs.  What's up with that?  I'm tolerating Kara.  I'm digging Ellen.

No comments:

Post a Comment