Thursday, July 1, 2010

Take Me With You

                                           Bastards!

Places I'm not going to this summer:
1. Hawaii
2. Hawaii
3. Hawaii

Places I am going to this summer:
1. Self-Pity Cruise
2. Capitol of Resentment
3. Kingdom of Nowhere

Things I will not be doing this summer:
1. Renting a cabana boy
2. Performing my infamous hula dance
3. Surgical bikini prep

Things I will be doing this summer:
1. Pretending I'm in Maui (* alcohol required)
2. Telling people I'm just back from Maui (* fake tan required)
3. Photoshopping (* software required)

5 comments:

  1. Well, it makes me feel better, Carol...we're in the same boat. (Maybe there's a REAL boat somewhere in our future, headed to......HAWAII! MAHALO!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I feel better knowing someone's in the same boat as I'm in. No boat, that is. MAHALO!

    ReplyDelete