Thursday, September 9, 2010

Funny Little Hats


Last night, we ate kugel, it was delish
There's plenty left, let me give you a dish
I saved you some chicken, some nice peas, too
With food, I tend to over do.  And you?

In temple, my bro' took a little snooze
He's not the one paying annual dues
I nudged him a few times, I said, "Wake up!"
Twice I'd put coffee in his coffee cup

"I'm so tired," he kvetched. "I've been up since four."
"Catch a few Z's, but you better not snore."
He behaved himself, didn't make a peep
Couldn't wait to get home and go to sleep

Then there were apples and honey to dip
My bro' said, "Yum.  It was well worth the trip."
Go home, drive safe, get yourself into bed.
May the sound of shofar play in your head.

2 comments:

  1. In the words of Norma Rae...
    "K-vetch! K-vetch! K-vetch!!!"

    Let the records show I n e v e r Kvetch (okay sometimes, but still!).

    ReplyDelete