Tuesday, September 2, 2014

A Short Week

If it's Tuesday, it must be Wednesday.

It's a going to be one of those weeks. A short week. A week where every day, I wonder what day it is. Take today for example. Today feels like Monday. But it's not Monday, bitches. It's Tuesday. Tomorrow will feel like Tuesday. But it won't be Tuesday. It will be...wait, don't tell me. Wednesday? Yes, Wednesday. All week it will be one of those weeks. A short week. A week where I'm slightly off my game. By Saturday, which will feel like Friday, I may or may not have figured this week out. By Sunday, which will feel like Saturday, I'll be counting the days till the week is over. And then a new week will begin.
A few survival tips to get you through this short week:
1. Act taller.
2. Don't take any nude selfies.
3. If someone asks what day it is, say, "Who wants to know?"
4. Don't send any nude selfies to loved ones.
5. Keep your clothes on till next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment