Monday, September 1, 2014

Ready To Push

Well, that's one way to get the baby out.
Dear SJG,
At the neighborhood block party today, I'm bringing a nice salad and planning to recreate giving birth. I've been rehearsing my interpretative "Ooo, Baby Baby" hora daily. I've hired a Bar Mitzvah DJ and everything. But my husband thinks this is a terrible idea -- the interpretative baby hora, not the salad. I keep telling him it's Labor Day, silly, what's the problem? I need your guidance.
Thanks,
Ready to Push

Dear Pushy,
I see nothing wrong with bringing a nice salad, as long as you put the dressing on the side. People are so picky these days. God forbid you should douse the lettuce with a little too much balsamic vinaigrette. It could lead to a brawl. The interpretative baby hora does sound fun, and totally appropriate for a block party with little children running around. Just make sure your hospital gown stays tied in the back, and remember to share the epidural with everyone.
You're Welcome,
The SJG

No comments:

Post a Comment