Saturday, September 6, 2014

Again With The Cone?

Dusty ponders what's up with the damn cone

This morning, I received the following testy text from a certain pissed-off pup: "Seri-assly, SJG? Why you gotta be so mean? I always thought you were the Nice One. All those maternal tendencies. All that silly kissy-face talk. Now I realize it's just a big con, 'cuz here I am with the damn Cone of Shame. Again. Just 'cuz I lick too much? Just 'cuz I make a little trouble for myself? According to my birth certificate, I'm a dog. Licking comes with the territory. Licking, sniffing, digging. It's all part of my charm. So here's an idea. How about you wear the cone for a day and see how it feels? How about you wear the cone for two days? How about you wear it for an entire eff'n week and get back to me? Or, here's another idea. How about I promise not to lick as much as I like to and then I won't make any more hot spots? Gimme a chance. Pleeeez! Just take the cone off my head, like, right now, and I'll be good. Come on, you know you want to do it. Love, Dusty xoxo"

No comments:

Post a Comment