Monday, August 28, 2017

Where You Going?

Not here 

Dear SJG,
Do you know where you're going to? Do you like the things that life is showing you? Where are you going to? Do you know?
Curiously Strong,
Trixie from Tarzana

Dear Trixie,
Veysmere, so many questions for a Monday morning. Let me take these one at a time. I'm still not awake.

1) Before I can decide where I'm going to, I like to know where I'm not going to, which helps with the packing. So, if I know I'm not going to the North Pole, I don't have to pack the puffy thermal coat, the snow boots and the ice pick. Already, I'm traveling light.

2) I like some of the things that life is showing me, as long as I don't turn on the TV and watch the news. I don't like what the news is showing me. Not even a little.

3) Again, you want to know where I'm going to? You're so repetitive, Trixie. Fine, I'll tell you. Today I'm going to nowhere. Maybe tomorrow, I'll go to somewhere. But tomorrow is supposed to be hotter, so probably not.

4) Do I know? I know a few things. Other things, I've forgotten. One thing that I do know is this. The best way to feel ancient is to watch the VMA Awards.

You're Welcome,
The SJG

No comments:

Post a Comment