Thursday, September 19, 2019

Helpful Mindfulness Reminders

Lately the SJG is all about the mindfulness. Every day I get helpful mindfulness reminders from one of the 82 apps I've accidentally downloaded and am now getting charged for until one of the millennials I've given birth to untangles the mess. In the meantime, I'm attaining a level of life-changing faux calm like you wouldn't believe. Here are just a few examples of the wise words that may or may not pop up on my iPhone, urging me to focus on what's really important:
"Feelings come and go like real estate pamphlets left on your doorstep. Some blow away in the wind. Some get caught in escrow."
"Look past your mishegas, so you may drink the sweet Mogen David of this moment."
"Remember to breathe, deeply and often, or sure as day follows night, you'll plotz and then where will you be?"

No comments:

Post a Comment