Wednesday, July 24, 2013

My Ingratitude List

It's important in life to take a moment and reflect on all the things I'm not grateful for, otherwise, I might get too happy, and that would be too foreign for the SJG.  I wouldn't know what to do with all that happiness.  I might spontaneously combust.  And so, here's just a partial list of what I'm not grateful for, not grateful in any way, not even a little bit:
1.  The sinus headache I woke up with this morning.
2.  The complete a-hole who cut me off on Ventura the other day.
3.  The parking ticket I haven't gotten yet, but will get at some point.
4.  The woman in Zumba who invaded my personal Zumba space.
5.  The trash truck on Beverly Glen that made me late for my lunch date.
6.  The nurse who measured me yesterday and told me I was shrinking.
7.  The dry chicken I served my family for dinner.
8.  The unknown callers who act like they know me.
9.  The people who talk and/or text during movies.
10. The people who will annoy me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment