Monday, July 29, 2013

When Opposites Attract

Some matches are made in heaven.  Some are made in suburban parking lots.   It was love at first zetz.   My car saw the wall and the wall saw my car.  The wall gave a wink.  "Hey, baby, how you doin'?  Come here and gimme a hug."  My car tried avoidance.  My car is no dummy. My car has been there before with other walls in other parking lots.  My car knows walls only want one thing.  Contact.   Once again, my car couldn't fight the urge.  My car has needs.  It's been a while since my car rubbed up against concrete.  The pull was too strong, the attraction too intense.  Sparks flew every which way.  In the end, the rear end, to be exact, my car brushed up against destiny.   Backed right into trouble. Scrunch!   Slight damage.  Significant heartache.  Stupid car. Stupid wall. When will they learn they're not right for each other?

No comments:

Post a Comment