Saturday, May 16, 2015

Gee, But It's Great To Be Back Home


If I may quote Paul Simon, and why shouldn't I quote a fellow short Jew: "Gee, but it's great to be back home. Home is where I want to be." It's nice to go away, it's nice to come back. Will I miss the half-naked stewards on JetBlue Mint asking to freshen my minty cocktail? Let me think about that. Yes. So much, it's painful to admit. Over here in the S.O., no one ever offers me a hot hand towel. No one. Hasn't happened once. Not once. Which is why I would love to travel Business Class throughout my daily life. This would be a good thing. "You can choose three menu items, SJG." I could live with that Monday-Sunday. "Would you like a blanket? A pillow? A foot massage? Have you decided on dessert yet?" To get such exquisite pampering for 5.5 hours each way, one must hitch a ride with this handsome guy right here:

Hey, Big Spender
Am I lucky bitch, or what?

2 comments:

  1. Yup, but so is he, even if he has to make the occasional appearance in your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Thankie, Steve! I will remind him how lucky he is hourly.

    ReplyDelete