Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Hoop Dreams


These gals can hula hoop in silly outfits.


This gal can hula hoop while drinking milk.


This gal can hula hoop for eternity. 
It's tiring to watch her. 
Someone, make her stop. 


This gal can power hula hoop. 
But can she power hula hoop AND
talk on the cell phone at the same time? 
Cuz I saw a gal doing that at the gym.
It was impressive. 


Can the SJG hula hoop?
Let me think about that.
Not so much. 
Like so many things, 
I start off with the best intentions. 
Then it all turns to kaka.
One day, maybe... I'll get it right.
Listen. A gal can dream. 

2 comments:

  1. I think your problem may be that you don't have one of those white dresses roughly the size and shape of a dwarf planet (as worn by the woman in the top picture).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once again, dear Bun, you've figure it out. I will purchase one immediately. Problem solved!

    ReplyDelete