Sunday, October 4, 2015

I Married A Monkey

Here we are, Hippy Girl Adjacent and Monkey Hubby, on the way to my brother's Why-So-Early Halloween Party.

We entered at our own risk. That's just how we roll.

Spooky Mishpocha, or what? As Grandma Shorty stares down at us, portrait-side: Vague Approximation of Hippy Girl, Adorable Mother-in-Law as Baton-Wielding French Gendarme, Oh-So-Very Scary Clown Brother, Half-Hidden Manchester United Fan and Monkey Hubby.

Oh, look, more people who put little effort into their costumes, with the exception of my brother: Beer-Swigging Manchester United Fan, Increasingly Scary Clown, Wendy Peffercorn and Squint of "The Sandlot," aka Lovely Girlfriend and Eldest Son, and of course, Helmet Hair Hippy Girl. And with that, Why-So-Early Halloween comes to a close. And I only ate three fun-size M&M's. I'm saving myself for Actual Halloween. How's that for will power, bitches? Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment