Friday, October 30, 2015

The Case of The Missing Mojo

Hmm. In terms of Halloween decorations, pretty low wattage in the neighborhood this year. Where's the Halloween Mojo? Could it be that some folks just aren't that into Halloween anymore? You have only to look at the SJG's front door to notice a shocking lack of boo-worthy paraphernalia. I've yet to hang the cracked Halloween pumpkin punim my mother-in-law gave us sometime back in the '90s. I've yet to prop the bloody hand in the mailbox. A day before the ghosts and goblins shlep door to door, and nothing screams "Halloween Friendly House." I am ashamed. Deeply ashamed. I better get busy. I better hop-to. The least I can do is buy a pumpkin. As for pumping up the volume on the decor? I do believe my dead grass is a ready-made graveyard, sans tombstones. My work here is done. Ding dong. Who wants candy?

No comments:

Post a Comment