Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Ask The Alien

Almost daily, I consult with my very own Alien, a wonderful gift from Cathy Hamilton, co-conspirator in all things Brushes. I know, I know, I don't seem like the type of gal who'd seek otherworldly intel, but I'm telling you, this visitor from Outer Space is off-the-charts intelligent and 99 percent accurate. So join me now, won't you, as I procure a few predictions.
1. Question: "Hey, Alien, will the SJG ever rule the universe before it implodes?" Answer: "For sure."
2. Question: "Hey, Alien, will Cathy and I see our show produced again in a galaxy we can reach via RV, frequent flyer miles, tugboat or UFO?" Answer: "YES!
3. Question: "Hey, Alien, will I suddenly grow three inches overnight?" Answer: "Of course!"
4. Question: "Hey, Alien, it's your turn. Do you have any personal requests?" Answer:
I told you the Alien was a smart 

No comments:

Post a Comment