Monday, June 24, 2019

Well-Lit And Very French

Wowza, says the SJG. There's nothing more exciting than when the professional wedding photos become available online, and the SJG helps herself to some of the magic. How often in life do you get a sunlit family pic where everyone looks so good you could scream, plus no one's eyes (as in mine) are closed? From this point on, I do believe all our favorite moments need to take place in France, with a professional photographer standing by. Is that too much to ask? 
Quick. Can you spot the future grandparents? It's been a while since we've had to change a diaper. We miss it. Just sayin'.
Oh dear God. 
The gorgeousness of the daughter-in-law. 
When you've been married 39 years, you share such heartfelt exchanges as: "Honey?" "What?" "How does my hair look?" "In general?" "No. Now." "Fine." "Do I have anything in my teeth?" "No." "I wish I'd reapplied my lipstick." "You look fine." 

No comments:

Post a Comment