Friday, August 13, 2010

Nosh Sit Leave

Hi, I'm Liz.  I'm very rich. And you're not.
Today's plan:  Come four o'clock, I will nosh, metaphorically.  I will pray.  I will love.  I will go see the movie and I will adore every minute, whether or not it's an artistic triumph or an exercise in extreme self-indulgence.  I don't care.  I'm going. The reviews are in, and big surprise, they're mixed.  I don't care.  I'm going. I want to spend time with Javier Bardem and James Franco and Richard Jenkins, my all-time favorite actor.  I want to spend time with Julia Roberts, who's never looked more gorgeous.  I want to go to Italy.  India and Bali?  Not so much.  I don't care.  I'm going.  Come join me.  I'll save you a seat.

5 comments:

  1. If I lived nearby, I would cast my reservations to the wind and go with you. Let's go to Italy instead!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now there's an idea I can get behind! We can indulge together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a nice movie experience!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I went, liked and left too, but thinking the Italy idea is more my desire.

    ReplyDelete