Monday, August 30, 2010

Three-peat

Word has it, the SJG is a notorious name-dropper.  So here I go again.  Congrats to Bryan Cranston, the nicest, most deserving, talented actor, married to my close friend Robin.  I adore him.  I adore his wife.  I adore his daughter.  We screamed and clapped on their behalf last night, during the best Emmy show in years.
                    
Then & Now-ish:  Bryan, Robin and Taylor, "Malcolm in the Middle" days;  The Cranstons at the Emmys, 2008









Bryan accepts his third Emmy for "Breaking Bad"

5 comments:

  1. I screamed and clapped, too, only because I knew he is your good friend. I tried to watch Breaking Bad a couple times and found it too disturbing, but he's fantastic. Yay! And yay MM and MoFam, my two faves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun show. "Mad Men" was great last night, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy for Bryan, yet again!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. THREEPEATE!!
    3 Years in a row Best Actor Bryan Cranston!
    Whoo Hoo!!

    ReplyDelete