Thursday, October 3, 2013

The Way You Look Tonight

Ronan (formerly Satchel) and mom Mia
... tells me you might definitely be the son of Ol' Blue Eyes, not the son of Woody.   No DNA test required on this one.  The resemblance is remarkable.
Why am I so obsessed with this bombshell?  I'm so glad you asked.  It transports me out of my mundane life.  What could be more fun than picturing this unlikely love triangle: a short, bespectacled nebbish, a hot tempered crooner, and an actress famous for one of the worst hairstyles ever.  I can't think of a worse hairstyle than this one, and I've spent time on it.  What's that?  Shallow?  How dare you.  Just because I focus on the superficial details doesn't mean I'm not capable of pithier commentary.  I can be plenty pithy.  You want an example?  Fine.  Last night, I put my obsessing on hold, dug a little deeper into my soul, and took time to briefly, not to mention concisely, reassure hubby. "Don't worry, honey.  The boys are yours, not Frank Sinatra's."  He seemed relieved. 

No comments:

Post a Comment