Friday, December 27, 2013

A Personal Low Point

What did I do to deserve this?
"The double cone of shame. A personal low point in 2013. From a fashion standpoint, I'd have to say it's a misstep. Definitely a 'what was I thinking?' moment.  A reminder that sometimes, decisions are made on my behalf without my paw print of approval.  In hindsight, I believe someone, no names mentioned, she knows who she is, went a little too far to stop me from licking myself.  Hello!  I'm a dog.  It's what I do. Okay, fine. Maybe I go too far sometimes, maybe I stir up a little trouble for myself.  But there must be a better way to enforce licking cessation. A helpful hint never hurt anyone.  A nice bribe.  But this?  This is all kinds of wrong.  Maybe someone, she knows who she is, should wear the double cone of shame for a day and get back to me. Maybe someone, she knows who she is, will feel ashamed times two for what she put me through, and get rid of this twin torture device. In any event, this is not how I wish to be remembered."

No comments:

Post a Comment