Friday, December 26, 2014

Obsession

I know, I know, all you want for the day after Christmas is an update on Operation Raccoon. So many of you have lost sleep, worrying that hubby is quickly turning into Bill Murray in "Caddyshack." Well, the good news is that hubby hasn't turned to explosives. Yet. But he has transformed the backyard into a spice garden. He has flavored the grass with heavy doses of cayenne pepper. Why? I'm so glad you asked. Apparently, raccoon-types supposedly prefer their grubs mild, as opposed to hot hot hot. So now there are orange patches everywhere. I'm risking an epic kina hora poo poo even mentioning it, but... it seems to be working. Along with the Raccoon Repeller, and the two motion detector sprayers that shoot water should the offending creature appear (for hubby is convinced it's the same raccoon on a mission of revenge) our backyard is going into the new year in pretty good shape, thank you very much. God willing, it should only last. If you've got your health, you've got everything. Am I right? Of course, I am.  When am I not?

No comments:

Post a Comment