Monday, December 29, 2014

The Marital Secret Revealed

Skip & Char, 60 years into this arrangement

"What's the secret to a long marriage?" I ask my mother-in-law.
"Patience and being hard of hearing. You don't have to hear all the nonsense."
I turn to hubby. "Words to live by."
Hubby looks at me. "What?"

Good news. No one ordered swans. 
They're safe here in their swanky Bel-Air pond. 

All celebrations call for Princess Cake.
Does that mean we're all royal pains in the tush? 
Collectively speaking: How dare you?

2 comments:

  1. Wow! They look great! As do the swans. My parents would have been married 60 years last week. Sigh. Mazel to all! (Did say that right?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, honey. You used Mazel perfectly! My parents almost made it to 50 years. Double sigh...

    ReplyDelete