Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Coincidence?


Two Yidden were sitting next to each other in a New York bar. After a while, one Jew looks at the other and says, "I can't help but think, from listening to you, that you're from Yisroel."
 
The other Jew responds proudly, "I am!"

The first Jew says, "So am I! And from where might you be?"

The second Jew answers, "I'm from Yerusalem."

The first Jew responds, "So am I! And where did you live?"

The second Jew says, "A lovely little area two miles east of King David's Hotel."
 
The first Jew says, "Unbelievable! What school did you attend?"
 
The second Jew answers, "Well, I attended Yeshiva University."
 
The first Jew gets really excited, and says, "And so did I. Tell me, what year did you graduate?"
 
The second Jew answers, "I graduated in 1984."
 
The Jews exclaims, "Amazing! This is Berschert. I can hardly believe our good luck at winding up in the same bar tonight. Can you believe it, I graduated from Yeshiva University in 1984 also."
 
About this time, another Jew enters the bar, sits down, and orders a beer. The bartender walks over, shaking his head and mutters, "It's going to be a long night tonight. The Goldberg twins are drunk again."

No comments:

Post a Comment