Friday, December 18, 2015

Hard To Believe

Two former wrestlers I birthed in my spare time

Hard to believe these two total menches used to wrestle on the floor and beat the kaka out of each other, all in good fun, of course. Hard to believe the SJG used to try to intervene like a referee. In hindsight, that was pretty dumb. I was the one in need of a time out. Now, I can't get enough time with them. Last night, we carved out a celebration in a French restaurant. And what a fancy germ ward it was, featuring the birthday boy in question, fighting through a nasty cold, the eldest, fighting through a nasty cold, the hubby, getting over a nasty cold, and the two healthy ones at the table, the eldest's lovely girlfriend and me (kina hora, poo poo poo). We ate, we drank, we had some souffle, we went home. L'chaim to all, and to all, a good night.

2 comments: