Thursday, December 31, 2015

Toodles To You, 2015!

In case you didn't know, today is December 31st, which can mean only one thing in the SJG international blogosphere. I've managed to pull 355 blogs out of my tuchas this year. No, that's not really where they came from; sometimes you're just too literal for your own good. If only I'd pulled out 10 more, I'd have achieved something real. Alas, I've fallen short of my goal. And yet, there are reasons why I didn't hit 365 in 2015, and here they are:

1. My 10-day alien abduction.
2. My 10-day Manischewitz cleanse.
3. My 10-day exercise in futility (no wi-fi).
4. My 10-day stay at the Institute for the Very, Very Nervous.
5. My 10-day Yiddish retreat (no word for Internet).

In any event, I'd like to personally thank each and every one of you for joining me on my journey, as I waffle between Being and Becoming Even Sillier. Without your support, I might've landed in a serious blog about Auto Repair or Washing Machine Maintenance, and it would've been impossible to pull 355 blogs on either one of those topics out of my tuchas, I'll tell you that much right now. So I'll stick with the silliness, and let the others explain the moving parts.

3 comments: