Monday, February 8, 2016

SJG's Super Bowl Highlights

CBS Sports caught up with the SJG this morning as she was watering her bone-dry begonias to find out what she considered to be the highlights of the Super Bowl. "When it ended. That was a big moment for me. I kept saying, 'Is it over?!' I was so happy when it was, I did a little jig around the flat screen. Other than that, the best part of the Super Bowl came early in the game, when my mother-in-law, the decorator, who was rooting for the Panthers, mainly because she liked their uniforms better, shouted at the top of her lungs, 'Hold onto the ball with two hands, you klutz!' For some reason, my husband's family thinks that if they yell at the TV, the players on the field can actually hear them. I've never had the heart to tell them they're wasting their time. Thanks for stopping by, CBS. Can I get you some nice cake before you go?"

No comments:

Post a Comment