Sunday, April 28, 2019

Just As I Suspected

Well, well, well, look who dropped by Brushes last night, that notorious rock legend Ziggy Markman! The crowd went insane, begging for autographs and rides in Ziggy's limo and it got so out of hand, the SJG had to step in and put an end to the commotion. "Listen up, bitches, you came to see Brushes, not Ziggy Markman. Show some respect, for eff's sake!" Oh, and speaking of a comedy of hairs, can someone please tell me what in God's name happened to my hair en route to the Whitefire? I'm telling you, it looked pretty good before I left the palatial estate, what with all the manufactured oomph and bounce. And then... then it just fizzled out like flat seltzer. Sigh. If only I could have statement hair like Ziggy's, so spiky and full of danger. "What's the secret?" I asked. "It's a wig, Carol." A-ha! Just as I suspected.

No comments:

Post a Comment