Monday, April 29, 2019

The SJG's TV Picks

Has a truer statement ever been uttered? Personally, I don't think so. I grew up watching TV, and I'm still watching it. I'm pretty consistent when it comes to TV. Addicted? How dare you! Sure, sometimes I watch with my family. But mostly, if I'm being honest, I watch upstairs by myself, and it is my version of nirvana. If you pop in on the SJG during a nightly telly fest, you won't find me watching sports, but you will find me watching hoity-toity intellectual fare a la "Project Runway." You won't find me watching "Game of Thrones," only because I never started watching it and the thought of catching up, well, it's too much for my brain to handle. And if we're talking about today's telly needs, as opposed to yesterday's - "Barry" and "Killing Eve" - you won't find me watching "Woman Gives Birth To 15-Year-Old."
But you will find me on Royal Baby Watch. Just like this gal in the photo. Except I won't be ironing. I have a staff to do that for me. Today is all about Prince Harry and Duchess Meghan and the royal babykins-to-be, due any second now. Go ahead and judge. I can't help it. I'm hashtag Sussexroyal. I need a big basket of happy news to forget the horribleness the telly brings us hourly.
So, to repeat, in case you weren't paying attention, because, let's face it, your mind tends to wander, if you need me today, please remember I'm a little distracted. I'm on Royal Baby Watch. And you can't stop me.
"Why, yes, in a past life, I did star in the SJG's 'When Sparks Fly,' but I've moved on to more important things, like giving birth, royally. You may now let go of my regal hand." 

No comments:

Post a Comment