Monday, April 22, 2019

Obligatory Passover Pix

The obligatory group shot of family and dear friends who stopped by for brisket, highly-praised by my mother-in-law and everyone else whenever I begged for compliments, moist-like-you-can't-believe Chicken Marbella, my M.I.L.'s matzoh ball soup and gefilte to die-for, and what would Passover be without my brother John's crudites? Missing from photo: Grandpa Skippy, who posed for the first shot that came out blurry, and went outside during the second shot, mumbling, "Take it without me."
The obligatory Three Cuzzies shot: Andy, SJG and John. If this photo doesn't freeze-frame our lifelong love fest, what does? 
The obligatory neck-strain shot, capturing everyone except the photographer (John) at an incredibly awkward, partially-hidden angle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment