Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Summer Highlights

"Anyone following me on Twitter already 
knows what I did this summer."
 True or false:
1.  In early June, I took up skydiving.  I didn't care for it.
2.  In mid-June, I ate a nice warm bagel.  Sesame.  The seeds stuck in my teeth.
3.  In late June, I swam from Santa Monica to Santa Barbara. Boy, my arms were tired.
4.  In early July, I ate a nice warm bagel.  Onion.  The onions stuck in my teeth.
5.  In mid-July, I took up surfing.  I didn't care for it.
6.  In late July,  I caught my dog counter-surfing.  Bad doggy!  Give me back my nice warm bagel.
7.  In early August, I went to Xanadu.  I met Olivia Newton-John and Gene Kelly.  It was weird.
8.  In mid-August, I went to Gelson's. I bought food, put it in the fridge and it froze. Bad fridgey! 
9.  In late August, I took up opera.  Those high notes are a bitch!  I'm back to lip-synching.
10.  In late August, I ate a nice warm bagel.  Plain.  Nothing got stuck in my teeth.  Victory!

2 comments:

  1. Lucky you! Sometimes even the plain bagel dough gets stuck in my teeth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a lucky girl. And what a busy summer I've had!

    ReplyDelete