Friday, November 22, 2013

Bambi Meets The SJG

Let's check in with the bamboo, pre-flooring, to see how it's acclimating.  Bamboo needs a couple days to breathe before installation.  But then, who doesn't?"
"How's it going, Bambi?"
"I've asked you never to call me that."
"Forgive me.  What do you prefer?"
"Ralph sounds more macho."
"I guess that'll do all right.  So, you settling into your new environment, Ralph?"
"It's nice downstairs.  The temperature's just right."
"Don't get too comfortable.  You're going in the bedroom upstairs."
"Makes sense.  I was hot stuff in the forest."
"And now you're about to get laid... permanently."
"Oh no, you didn't."
"Yeah, I went there."
"Is it too late to request another house?"
"You're stuck with us, literally."
"Mother!  Mother!"
"Your mother can't be with you anymore.  I'm your mother now, Ralph."
"In that case, call me Bambi."

1 comment: