Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Funny You Should Ask

Dear SJG,
How long do you plan to milk the whole Thanksgiving-Hanukkah coinky-dink?
Fondly,
Fed Up

Dear Fed Up,
I plan to milk it for another two days.  Then I'm done for at least 75,000 years.  Promise.  In the meantime, I cordially invite you to shove a sweet potato latke up your butt.
You're welcome,
The SJG
Dear SJG,
I've been spritzing my Hanukkah bush religiously with Manischewitz, per your instructions, for an entire year, and it still hasn't sprouted gelt. What am I doing wrong?
Hugs,
Disappointed

Dear Disappointed,
Your first mistake was listening to me.
You're welcome,
The SJG
Dear SJG,
My friend told me if I bury a dreidel in the backyard, I'll wake up to find a giant Golden Menorah.  Should I try it?
Sincerely,
Susie Shamash

Dear Susie,
It couldn't hurt.
You're welcome,
The SJG
This cat scares me.

No comments:

Post a Comment