Friday, November 15, 2013

Combinations

When I woke up this morning, here's what popped into my head:  "Oh, no, I left my lunch in my locker." I wonder what else I left in there. Maybe a few notes from friends. Notes were very big back then.  Getting a note from a friend, especially a new friend, was thrilling. There was a special way of folding notes, too.  They arrived in a triangle shape.  I wonder if I could still fold a note like that now. Notes were much cooler than text messages.  I wish I'd saved one.  Too bad I can't go back and check my junior high locker.  I still remember the combination.  32 - 14 - 0. Wait. Was that my bike lock combination?  32 - 14 - 0.  32 - 14 - 0.  Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's my locker combination.  Then again, it could be my bike.

No comments:

Post a Comment